Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Recap

March was good to me but I'm really looking forward to April. (And crossing my fingers that April showers do bring May flowers.) 
♥ Spring may be shy but it's had it's moments.
♥ I learned that Oreo's and cupcakes are my weakness.
♥ I may have watched too many movies but they're all amazing. (& I did some shopping.)

  ♥ Oh and I definitely took way too many pictures of my cats but they're cute. 
If you'd like to follow along with me on Instagram my user name is @Jessicas_Wonderland. Warning: It's mostly cats! 


___________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. looks like march was a good month for you! cute post

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little recap! your cats are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute kitty! I am hoping the same exact thing for April and May, cheers to a great new month :) Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah
    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.