Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Addicted to Blush Tag


If you asked me to pick my favourite makeup product I'd have to say blush, I don't know what it is but I just love it. To me, there's something so beautiful about the way a good blush can transform a look. While I was browsing the other night I came across the Addicted to Blush tag (started by Kitsch Snitch) and knew that it was something I wanted to do. So without further jibber-jabber, here we go!

What colour blush suits you the most? I like to think that pink blush, specifically, nude-y pinks look awesome against my fair skin. I'm not quite Snow White so true reds don't look the greatest (sad face) but the nude pinks do.



Pressed/cream/loose blush? Without a doubt pressed but cream blush is something I still love using. Loose powder is not my friend. At all.

Favourite shimmery blush? NARS Deep Throat-It's the best peachy-pink with a gorgeous shimmer! (Last picture: second Row, second in)

Favourite matte blush? So many. Matte blushes have been my favourite lately there's just something about them but if I'd have to pick I'd probably say MAC Pinch Me because it really does look like someone pinched my cheeks.
Favourite cream blush? ColourPop Between the Sheets is the best natural flush shade. Some say these are hard to apply but I like to use my fingers or a small stippling brush, just as an FYI.

Favourite drugstore blush? NYX HD blush, ColourPop or Milani Baked Blushes. I'm not really a snob when it comes to blushes but these are tried and true!
Favourite high-end blush? NARS Blasphemy from the NARS Steven Klein Palette. This shade is so amazing! It's a soft dusky rose pink and it looks so great on my cheeks. I love it!!

Favourite bright blush? Probably Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush in Por Vida, but, unfortunately, that is a discontinued line (which is so sad because the formula is awesome). A close second would have to go to my Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Epic (which is a bright poppy shade), the formula is a little stiff but they are wonderful once applied!

Biggest blush disappointment/regret? I can only think of one off the top of my head, Benefit's box blushes not because the product is bad (it's awesome) but because the packaging is so gaudy I never ever reach for it (or bothered to photograph it...)


Best blush packaging? Oi! Gosh this is so hard! I'm going to pick the Tarte 12-Hour Amazionan Clay Blushes, because I love that without ever opening it up I can see what colour it is.

What's on your blush wish list? Oh, this is even harder but, I think it comes down to Becca Mineral blush in Wild Honey or Flowerchild. Jaclyn Hill raves about them and I've swatched them a few times and they're beautiful.
Number 1 holy grail blush? If I was asked by someone who never touched blush before in their life I'd say, without a doubt NARS Deep Throat because it's the most beautiful peach shade with a shimmer. But for the seasoned blush veteran, I'd say go for Urban Decay Afterglow in any of the shades or any shade of the Tarte blushes.

Shop This Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.