Monday, February 8, 2016

BECCA Mineral Blush in Flowerchild

I'm a blush junkie, I have more than any sane person would ever need. So when I was doing my late night Youtube browsing and saw Jaclyn Hill rave about the BECCA blushes in one of her monthly (or maybe yearly) favorites videos, I knew I had to have at least one.

The shade I picked up is Flowerchild which is described as a peachy pink with golden highlights*. I really wanted this blush to be amazing, because 1. it's crazzzy expensive and 2. I've never tried anything from BECCA before and didn't want to be turned off. First of all this puppy is tiny ($6g), the whole thing can fit in the palm of my hand with ample wiggle room. Despite it's tiny size though the product swatches wonderfully on my hand/arm and wears beautifully on my cheeks. It's quite pigmented with just one swish of a brush and the flecks of gold shimmer are so small, they reflect the light beautifully.

The Verdict:
1. Is it worth the price? ($32/6g) For the pigment, it packs in a single swish of the brush, yes.
2. Would yo repurchase? Maybe not this shade but definitely other shades.
3. Are there any points of issue? None that I can tell, unless you're heavy handed with a blush brush you should be able to work it just fine.
4. Best for? A natural, glowy look.

(Swatch below: left-blended, right-one swipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.