Monday, January 4, 2016

Zahra Beauty x TrendMood Get Glam Tray Review

Lately, I've been a sucker for organization since I recently changed my makeup storage from a Sterilite container to a six drawer lingerie chest. Let me tell you, it's been so fun organizing everything and getting it just the way I want it, but I was feeling a little lost because I knew I needed a place to put my most used products and those I don't want to get lost, so I'd remember to use them. Then sometime last month Zahra Beauty announced their colab with Trendmood, The Get Glam Tray and right away I knew it was going to be a match made in heaven.

The Get Glam Tray has 3 separate pieces, the bottom part that has an opening on one end, the top part that has three divided sections with a smaller divided sections in the middle and the holder. I love that there are three separate pieces, it makes it perfect for multiple types of situations and if you don't want the holder on the tray (like I have it) you don't have to! Now for the stars of the show, the top and bottom tray, the top tray, like I mentioned has three sections and one has divided sections that can be used to hold compacts. The bottom tray was the one I thought I'd hate when I got it, because you have two ways of accessing it, either through the side or by taking off the top tray and I thought it'd be so time consuming. Well, I don't really have a preferred method of taking everything out right now but they don't cause quite as much of an issue as I imagined.



Overall, I love this and initially I was going to stay silent about it because it was limited edition but Trendmood announced that Zhara Beauty will be doing a restock so for those of you who missed out or were waiting to see if it was worth it! Yes, yes it is!

Shop This Post: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.